Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Class of 2015

Upon arriving back at home, the first order of business was to celebrate our sibling's graduations! We couldn't get up in time for the ceremonies last weekend, but we were able to attend both parties. We really enjoyed jumping back in to our families lives and being involved, and then getting to catch up with lots of family and friends we haven't seen in a while!

Curtis' younger brother, Joel

My younger sister, Joanna

We're so proud of both of both of them, and excited to see where God will lead them in the future! They are both awesome young people with a bright future ahead of them.

 I am very thankful to be able to spend this summer with Joanna and have a chance to catch up on lost time. I still remember the day she was born, when my grandparents first told me it was a girl, and I went running, jumping, and singing all around the house with joy. She's brought so much joy to my life since then, and I'm looking forward to the relationship we can have as adult sisters. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment