Thursday, May 14, 2015

Graduation Throwback

Today, we're celebrating my husband's graduation from the University of Arizona! I am so proud of him and how well he's done, even with having me as a distraction. ;) I'll share pictures and memories from today later, but today, I thought I'd share a few pictures from 4 years ago that are pretty special to me.

From our high school graduation - 2011

These were taken by his mom, Julie, and you can visit her photography website here. Oh, and how do you like my prom shoes? My feet are crying from pain just remembering those!


Here we are, 2 almost graduates - him about to go to college 1600 miles away, me thinking I was going to a private college, and had no idea what would happen with "us." 


...But we sure had a lot of fun together. :)



This one was also taken by Julie. We were having our graduation party together, so we had a photo shoot together.


And this was taken at our grad party by our good friend Dennis. It was a hot, humid day, but such a fun party! So great that we threw another one 2 years later...but for that one, I wore a white dress. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment