Friday, April 11, 2014

A Tribute to my Toenail (10/27/92-3/16/14)


Goodbye to my one and only "normal big toe nail", I'll miss you, in all your perfection

For nearly 9 years now, you've made up for my split left big toe nail.

You were always there for me when I needed a beautiful, normal big toe to look at.

You were smart enough to avoid the blender as it came crashing to the floor, which was the demise of left big toe nail.

You were always so easy to clip or paint. You made looking down at my feet worth it.

I'm sorry for running you in to every stinking rock on a 7 mile down-hill hike. I overestimated how much you could handle.

Now after trying to protect you for 2 months, all it took was running into my husband that caused your demise.

I don't know if I'll ever be complete again without you.

RIP

No comments:

Post a Comment